How to useful Banana for Hair growing
Hair Care with Banana:
- There are a number of benefits of bananas
- The benefits are not just limited to health but also extend up to beauty treatments as well. It is an effective beauty treatment for skin as well as hair.
- Bananas are great for your hair and scalp. They improve manageability and shine while moisturizing your skin and helping to prevent and control dandruff.
Banana is rich in:
- Potassium, Natural oils, Carbohydrates and Vitamins. These help in softening the hair and protects the hair’s natural elasticity preventing split ends and breakage. Bananas when used for hair has a number of benefits such as it creates manageability, shine, growth and controls dandruff.
- These are simply the best for hair and the scalp. Bananas enhance the strength, endurance and shine of the hair and can be referred to as the bananafood. Most of the banana hair products are available only at expensive spas and salons.
make your own banana hair conditioner or mask.
- Just like a facial mask enhances the glow of your face immediately, a hair mask also improves your hair dramatically. Bananas are full of vitamins and is a number one ingredient for strengthening and volumizing the hair. It helps in repairing dry and sun-damaged hair.
- The damages of hair that are caused to the hair by exposure to the dirt, pollution and other environmental toxins can be treated with the banana mask. Banana helps in protecting the hair from further damage. The vitamin B helps in the prevention of split ends.
Banana is rich in:
- The type of hair that is suitable for this treatment are dry hair, dyed hair and for hair after perm. It also serves as an excellent treatment for addressing the problem of dandruff and is helpful in retaining moisture on your scalp. However, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients used in the pack then it is best to avoid using it.
- Bananas contain minerals and other nutrients that promote hair recovery and rehabilitation. Banana mask is perfectly suited for dry, dyed hair.
Share this article: