Daily habits | Find the truth about these habits
1. Drinking more than 8 glasses of water daily: Research has proven that it’s more beneficial to drink water only when you are thirsty. Excess intake of water can often result in obesity, bloating, problems in digestion and skin problems.
2. Drinking only bottled water:Be it in a restaurant or while travelling, we reach out for the bottle of mineral water. Guess what? Bottled water isn’t that healthy. It does not contain fluoride and deficiency of fluoride can cause tooth decay. You can drink water from a purifier.
3. Make up for sleep on weekends: By following this strategy you will end up disturbing your sleep pattern and cause a huge risk to your health. Ideally, aim for 7 to 8 hours daily.
4. Brushing teeth after any meal: Do you know that the food particles leave acid on our teeth that weakens the enamel? So, when you brush your teeth after a meal, you are actually scrubbing away the weakened enamel too. Rinse your mouth with water or mouthwash.
5. Having too many nutrition supplements: Most of us don’t face any major nutritional deficiency, yet consume vitamin tablets which can pose serious health risks. Eat proper food to compensate for any deficiency.