Do One Simple Thing:
Drink one or two cups of coffee to abort a Mild Astma attack
Coffee and tea are sources of theophylline, a bronchial muscle relaxant used to treat asthma in people who are not sensitive to salicylates. Any one taking a theophlline drug,however, should avoid large amounts of tea to prevent an overdose.
Remedies for ulcers
Commonly reffered to as canker sores, mouth ulcers apper as serveral painful white or yellowish raised sports . They tend to be acutely painful for the first few days,last about 1 to 2 weeks, and then heal without consequence. Larger ulcers may last weeks or months and may also be accompanied by fatigue, fever ,and swollen lymph nodes.
- Consume plenty of Lean meat,legumes, dried fruits,cereals.
- Drak Green leafy vegetables,wheat germs,and legumes.
- Lean animal product for vitamin B12. Avoid Salty,spicy,and acidicfood,or any other food that worsens symptoms Alcohol and very hot beverages.
Coconut milk is highly beneficial in soothing the pain of mouth ulcers.
Mix a little honey in one tablespoon of coconut milk. Massage the affected area with it. Do this three or four times a day.Alternatively, you can simply rinse your mouth with fresh coconut milk or massage coconut oil on the affected area.
Sea Salt and Hydrogen Peroxide
Both sea salt and hydrogen peroxide have anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and disinfectant properties. Hence, you can use the ingredients separately or in an effective combination to cure mouth ulcers or canker sores.
- Add two teaspoons each of sea salt and 3% hydrogen peroxide to a glass of warm water. Mix it well.
- Use it as a mouth rinse.
- Repeat once or twice a day. Make sure you do not swallow the solution.
An infusion of coriander seeds is an Ayurvedic remedy that can bring considerable relief and reduce inflammation.
- Boil one teaspoon of coriander seeds in a cup of water. Strain it and allow it to cool.
- Swish it around in your mouth.
- Do this three or four times a day.
Baking soda, also called sodium bicarbonate, helps treat mouth ulcers. It is especially helpful for those caused by acidic foods or drinks as baking soda helps neutralize acid. It will also reduce inflammation and remove germs and bacteria. Be aware that it may cause a burning sensation.
- Mix one teaspoon of baking soda with a little water to make a thin paste. Dab it on the affected area. Repeat this several times a day.
- Alternatively, you can simply put baking soda directly on your mouth ulcer.
Honey can soothe ulcers as it helps retain moisture and accelerates the healing process. It also has antioxidant and antimicrobial properties.
Simply dip a cotton swab in honey and dab it on the affected area. You can also use glycerin or vitamin E oil in the same way. For mouth sores caused by radiation therapy, use manuka honey.
About one in seven people suffers from some type of arthritis , any of more than 100 disorders Characterized by joint inflammation , stiffness ,swelling ,and pain .
The most common types are ostearthritis , a painful condition in which joint cartilage gradually breaks down and rheumatoid arthritis a system disease that can cause severe pain and crippling .
Doctors do not understand why some individuals develope arthritis and other dont , but a combination of factors plays a role .
People with osteoarthritis may have inherently defective cartilage that makes it vulnerable to normal wear and tear. Rheumatoid arthritis develops when an overactive immune system attacks connective tissue in the joints and other organs ,causing inflammation and pain .
EAT MORE VITAMIN C -RICHFOOD Since vitamin C is importent for the manufacture of collagen eating C rich foods may help slow the progerssion of osteoarthritis . Best food source peppers , potatoes , and cabbage .
There is also evidence that antioxidant such as vitamins C , Beta carotene , And vitamin E will fight the effects of free radical which are generated by inflammatory compounds and are thought to cause tissue dammage in people with rheumatoid atthritis.
Some evidence indicates that a small percentage of people with arthritis have food allergies that exacerbate joint symptoms .
Common offenders include shellfish , soy, wheat, corn,alchol, coffee,and possible certine food additives .Researchers have found that for these people removing the allergy – causing foods from the diet has results in less pain .
If you think a certain food is triggering your pain, remove it from your diet for two weeks and pay attention to any symptom changes .
Researchers have found that fasting followed by a strict vegetarian diet for at least three months can bring about significant sympotm relief . They theorize that one benifits of this stict diet comes from fruits , vegetables,and grains,which contibute important antoxidants that can help counter some of the inflammation .
The diet is also very low in or free of animals fats,which may promote the production of inflammatory immune compounds. Astricts vegetarian diet requires professionals supervision to ensure proper nutrition.
EAT PLENTY OF THIS FOOD FOR FIGHT ARTHIRITIS
1. Fish: Eat lots of salomon, sardines, and other cold water fish , rich in omega-3 oils, three or more a week
2. vegetables :Eat 5 to 10 servings every day of dark green or bright orange vegetables , peppers,cabbage vitamin c food
3. Nuts and whole grains: Eat nuts seeds and whole grains regularly for vitamins E , a potent antoxidant that helps relieve inflammation and stiffness.